Thursday, March 15, 2012

The List


Necessary
License
Success
Definitely
Tomorrow
Restaurant
Schizophrenic
Spaghetti
Pressure
Caffeine
Conscientious


What do these words have in common?



These are the words that I WILL NOT write unless there is a spell check available. I can't learn how to spell these words. I don't know why. I will never use any of these words in a Facebook comment, a hand written note, or a text because the public humiliation that will result is just to much to take. I think everyone has a few words that they always spell wrong. These are mine, and I will write nothing at all just to avoid having to spell them without the safety net of spell check.

I can't correctly fold a fitted sheet either. My mom tried to teach me years ago, but my brain will not retain that information. I just don't understand that one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment