Monday, April 9, 2012

Yay! They Broke Up!!!!

Technically, I don't think you're supposed to cheer when someone has a break-up, but sometimes i do anyway. I recall a time many years ago when my best friend got a divorce. They were young and had no children or mortgage and I was thrilled! He was a really nice guy, but their split lead to some of the best years of our young life. I immediately ditched my sometimes boyfriend and we were off to the races! That was a time when a break up calls for a cheer! I've seen many great gals date doucher guys and those are also times to secretly celebrate a break-up! In those situations I usually know both people involved and it's clear that home-girl can do WAY better. I want to throw up when I see a young girl with a serious boyfriend. Play the field girls. It will all work itself out in the end, so have fun when you're young. Skip the relationship drama, or at least answer "no" when a good looking fella asks if you have a boyfriend. That's my horrible advice and I'm sticking to it.


The break-up that I've learned of today is wonderful! I've been secretly wishing it would happen for nearly 6 months. I don't know what the reason for the split was, and I don't care! Adam Levine, of Maroon 5 and The Voice, has been broken up with by his model girlfriend Anne V. I love this because I love Adam......more specifically I love Adams songs. Maroon 5 is one of those bands that I thought I wouldn't really like, but then I listened to their entire CD in a convertible in Maui and I fell madly in love with them. I like all their music and Adam writes a lot of it. Adam has been pretty happy this last year or two and my band has not been making much new music as a result. This just won't do for me. Artist types always do their best work when they are miserable. All the best songs, if you really listen to them, are about lost love. Break-ups are amazing for a song writer. Happy times are no fun to write about. I don't think the name Adele would ring any bells for anyone if this weren't totally true. Sad times can lead to Grammy nominations. Great songs are about love gone wrong. I love those songs. Maroon 5 have put out a few CDs and most of them stem from a place of heartbreak and it's top notch music to these ears. I love Adam and as sad as it is to think of his little heart all smashed to bits, I know so much good material will result from it. This one could win you a Grammy award Adam! I think he even has a tattoo of her name on his body. When I suspected this, I knew the break-up would be right around the corner. I'm on pins and needles just waiting for the first song to materialize. Katy Perry released a deluxe version of her album less than a month after her divorce. I don't know what her new song is called, but it ought to be titled "I Hate You Russel Brand". Good stuff all around!
I sort of think this is the reason that John Mayer tries to sleep with every gal in Hollywood. He wants to find famous love, and he wants it to crash and burn so that he can write something heart wrenching. He loves to get a little depressed. He needs to get dumped really soon to save his career. I wish I knew him so I could at least set him up with someone horrible (I know a few, don't we all?).


By the way....spell check needs to get a modern times update, because I'm certain that "doucher" is word. I use it enough that it ought to become one if it isn't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment