Monday, December 3, 2012

Loving This, Hating That

I am a mascara LOVER! I feel naked without mascara on.  You can feel totally done up with mascara alone. It just brightens your eyes and makes you look awake.  I've always favored mascara to any other make-up and I've tried so many different brands and formulas.  When I was a young, single girl, I would splurge on the Lancome Definicils. I loved that stuff, but at $21 plus dollars a tube, that splurge went out the window when I got married and had some kids. I moved on to Maybelline Lash Stiletto and from there onto Maybelline Colossal Volume. I like those two for sure, but then one day I bought this L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and it was love at first lash. This is the stuff, without a doubt. If you want to save yourself a few bucks on make-up, ditch the pricey stuff and try out this tube for less than $6.00 a tube!
 
The yellow tube and the black one right behind it are good.
 
 
 
Green Label = GROSS!!!
So there was my love, on to my hate. I know that HATE is a strong word, but there is no other word to describe my feelings towards the Sugar- free Coffee Mate products. I am not afraid of sugar and I only bought this garbage because the store was sold out of the Fat-free Hazelnut Coffee Mate. That's my go to creamer. I've always liked it and I had no idea that removing the sugar and adding who knows what in it's place would make it taste so bad.  I tried the Sugar-free Hazelnut flavor, and I've also tried the sugar free Pumpkin Spice flavor and I was equally disgusted with both. It's a bad buy any way you slice it.  If someone would have told me this earlier, I really would have taken the time to drive to a different store and buy my regular flavor there. That's really saying something, because I have two kids, one of which still rides in a carseat.

Blue Label = Delicious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment