Friday, October 5, 2012

My New Author

 

I'm only just a few pages away from finishing my book, but I can officially say that I love this author.
This is the first Jonathan Tropper book that I've read, but I can safely say that I love the way he writes. It might be considered crude and at times slightly vulgar, but the characters are perfectly written. Most of them are self serving jerks, but very well written, and the stories are so easy picture in your mind. If this book were made into a movie, I'd pay to see it in the theaters and that's saying a lot coming from me.

 This is one of those books that you start reading and you immediately hope that the author has already written at least five more books. I knew right away that I would be very happy to read everything he's written. According to Amazon.com, he has at least five more for me to read. I love this fact, because finding an author that you really love isn't easy and I hate going on blind dates with new books. I can only hope that his other books are similar to this one. Will my local library have them all? That's a different story, but I would buy a book with this fellas name on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment