Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am Loving...


I was starving in the check out line at the grocery store. I glanced over at the impulse buy snack rack and the next thing you know I purchased some jerky. Needless to say it was delicious and I can't believe I ever forgot how tasty jerky is. Any brand will do. I LOVE IT ALL!


 
 
The Property Brothers are my favorite. HGTV is full of good shows, but I love these guys. They have big ideas and great taste. I have seen their newer show, called Buying and Selling, but I prefer the original. If you ever get the chance, watch an episode and you'll fall in love too.





I once believed that I hated Greek yogurt. I could not understand why this style of yogurt started taking over the grocery store shelves. Then my nephew told me to try the Oikos Key Lime flavor. I will try anything once, and I'm glad I did. It was SO GOOD and it was very filling. After reading the nutritional facts, I decided that I might try the yoplait 100 calorie version. It is really good too, but it's no Oikos. It's pronouncible, but it's not the same. Maybe this is why I hated greek yogurt. How can I recommend a yogurt if I can't even figure out how to say it's name?











TRIM!!!!!
I am obsessed with sewing trim. I have gone trim crazy on my daughters Halloween costume. There is just something about racks and racks of trim that makes me crazy happy. Someday I WILL go to a store in New York called M & J Trimmings. I will go there alone and I will stay there all day long if possible. I can't tell you how inspired I am by decorative trim. This may sound a bit crazy, but I just can't get enough of it. Ric rac is my thing! I could spend a fortune on TRIM! I just love it.
 




 
Arby's Chocolate Turnovers! I don't eat these very often, but I think about them all the time. They are warm, chocolaty and delicious. I'm sure they are horrible for your health and your waistline, but I'm telling you that everyone needs to try one at some point. They are heaven.









This stupid game is AWESOME! It is very addicting and it lets me utilize my endless supply of useless music trivia. This game plays super short song clips from almost EVERY genre of music and you have a couple of seconds to choose the artist or song title from 4 possible answers. It's challenging, but really fun, and it makes you remember old songs that you loved, but forgot about. Ice Ice Baby is a fantastic song. The Offspring had some good songs in the nineties. Animotions, one hit wonder "Obsession" is CRAZY good! Dolly Parton is still top notch. Fifty Cents hit, In the Club is a classic! Why don't I listen to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" everyday? Memories!
You must try Song Pop at least one time. It's super fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment