Monday, August 6, 2012

Where's My Black and White Striped Shirt?



I had a great post planned for today.  I started writing it and I got no where fast.  Why you ask?  Well my kids needed my attention for some VERY important matters!  I got the wonderful privilege of deciding who was right and who was wrong in my childrens 16th battle of the morning!  Who should get to use the pink bottle of bubbles on the deck?   This was some important stuff!  Almost as pressing as the matter that happened just ten minutes earlier.  What punishment should a three year old receive for knocking down a Mega-blocks tower that her big sister built?

It's going to be a longggggg day, I can already tell.  The soundtrack of my life sounds something like this, "She hit me!  She looked at me!  She touched my pillow pet!  Sasha's bugging the fish!  Lyla's crying for no reason!  Sasha didn't drink her milk all gone!  Lyla told me she thinks I'm rude!  I NEED TO GO POTTY!!! My tummy hurts, I'm hungry!  What are we doing today that's FUN?"

Where the hell is my full time, paid job today?  I could be showered and ready to go in 30 minutes.  Trade me somebody!  Please!  I don't want to be the referee today.  How many more minutes until the first day of school?  I'm ready for some quiet time.  I need to wrap up this post so I can go hide in my closet for ten minutes. 

P.S.  Spell check is down today, so this is FULL of errors and I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment